All products sold by Your Tech Hub are subject to the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
The guarantees made under the therefore mentioned Act are that the goods sold to consumers will:
- Be of acceptable quality – meaning they will do what they are made to do, and they are acceptable in appearance and finish
- Be fit for a particular purpose that a customer may enquire about
- Match the description given in any advertisements or marketing communications
- Match the sample or demonstrated model
- Be owned by the consumer upon it being purchased from our store
If you need help with your warranty
Contact us on the form below with details of your product, when it was purchased and what is not working correctly.